Friday, August 21, 2015

21st Aug 2015 (敵人 – Ronald Cheng)

The song for today is “敵人” by Ronald Cheung. The direct English translation of the title is “enemy”.

The lyrics of the song are about a pair of couple, they fight a lot, doesn’t admit that they love each other, they keep fighting just want to get an edge over the other, but knowing that at the end no one will win if it continue like this. The protagonist said: “I couldn’t fight against your tears, and you couldn’t fight against my emblazonment about you. I couldn’t fight against you caring about me, and you couldn’t fight against my sudden kindness. I couldn’t fight against your freewill; you couldn’t fight against my deep thought. I couldn’t fight against your body temperature, and you couldn’t fight against my unpredictable soul. We are a pair of couple that truly love each other, and we are also a pair of enemy that hurt each other. Just that we never admit it. We are cruel even to the people that we said we love. We both complain about this game, but we both got used to it and don’t want to give up. This fight, at the end no one will win.” Hope you will like the song.

27th Sep 2013 (戒情人 – Ronald Cheng)


敵人 – Ronald Cheng
(The quality of the video is quite bad, but this is the best version that I could find)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sunny, when you have time, can you do 沒有花收的日子 by 吳雨霏?

    Thanks for the amazing blog :) -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done :D You can get to it through the link below. I am glad that you enjoy reading this blog :)

      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/22nd-aug-2015-kary-ng.html

      Delete