Friday, August 28, 2015

28th Aug 2015 (每一生都等你 – Kit Chan)

The song for today is “每一生都等你” by Kit Chan. The direct English translation of the title is “Will wait for you every life”. I think this song was the theme song of a TV drama.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said: “I once searched for you in the distance place. Finally today I can meet you. If dreaming is like forgetting, then is this beautiful or not. Full of smoke, couldn’t see you clearly even though you are in front of me. Couldn’t see through the fate; happiness within sadness. No matter how mysterious it is, I will wait for you every life. I may forget who you are, but I believe that we will meet again. Carry on this luck, so that I could be in love with you again in the next life. That after taste, to lengthen the morning. Reborn, dead again; remember the sky or record the ground. Fate ends, fate restart, the reasoning is complex. Or perhaps there are sadness in happiness. Following by a legend after a legend, we will hug until we die. Live, dead; someday, somewhere; fate ends, fate restart. This moment with you, can’t forget; hide my tears, as I don’t want to bother you.” Hope you will like the song.

26th July 2014 (原來只要為你活一天 – Kit Chan)
20th Feb 2013 (揭曉 – Kit Chan)
30th Jul 2012 (越吻越傷心 – William So/William So & Kit Chan)
9th Jan 2012 (擔心 – Kit Chan)


每一生都等你 – Kit Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment