Monday, April 14, 2014

14th Apr 2014 (羅曼蒂克 – Edmond Leung)

The song that I chose for today is “羅曼蒂克” by Edmond Leung. This is a song from 2006. The direct English translation of the title is “Romantic”.

The lyrics of the song are about love, but it is a bit abstract. The protagonist said that love is use an atmosphere, and his love luck is not scared about atmosphere. With his lover, they are so into it that, they have already overcome language, and feel timeless. If you talk about atmosphere, then what is atmosphere? Something on your forehead? Or perhaps you could be like a couple during war time? There is no rain above our eye brows, but clouds underneath our heart to make things shaky. It is like there are winds coming, that could slow things down and bring us a happy feeling. At night there are light; there are feeling on our lips. A number of kisses, and no questions that it will born soon. A pair of friend, without regret, is slowly turning into a pair of couple. The unpredictable love, calmed our heart, perhaps this is just the atmosphere? When they are burning their youth, their red ears are so similar. No more energy to stop, so their love starts like this, all from their ears. If there is a limit in their youth, they could do everything, but just couldn’t report on time. They use their memory to light the fire for next time. In the same room, romantic; silence, like they have lost something. Handed over love, but returned sweetness to form a pair. He wanted her to hug him for a long time, with the sunset in front of them, they don’t have the strength to say no. She knows that when they are at their prime time during youth, they could do anything, but just not being late. Thinking of last time, all he hopes for is that there will be next time. Hope you will like the song.

1st Jul 2013 (祝你旅途愉快 – Edmond Leung)
14th Mar 2013 (一再問究竟 – Edmond Leung)


羅曼蒂克 – Edmond Leung

2 comments:

  1. Hey been following your blog for a while. Great for people like me who can speak fluently but cannot read/write.

    I noticed that you are doing your post grad. What do you study?

    By the way do you think you can translate 連詩雅 Shiga Lin - 說一句Once Said?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a long term follower and glad that you enjoy my blog.

      Yes, I just recently finished my Post grad study :D My study was focus on Aerospace Engineering. This blog started because of my study, as I wanted a place that I could take my mind off work and unhappiness that I been through throughout the day. I am grateful that it provided me the relief that I looked for and very thankful when some of you give me support without knowing who I am. It is for this reason that I will try to continue this blog, to serve as a place for others that are looking for enjoyment, entertainment, or simply a place that they could escape from their everyday life.

      I have translated Shiga’s “Once Said”, you can check it out on today blog post :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/16th-apr-2014-shiga-lin.html

      Delete