Sunday, May 18, 2014

Announcement

Hi everyone, I would like to let you know that I will be traveling overseas for 5 weeks and I am getting a bit busy as I got so many things to sort out before my trip. So sadly, for the following 6 weeks, I would not be able to write a blog post per day. As I should got internet access, I will try to write some posts from time to time during this period.

For those of you who would like to be notified when a new blog post is uploaded, please follow this Blog by email. You can simply type in your email address on the left and clicks submit. That way, when I uploaded a new post, you will be notified automatically. Note that if you are using Gmail, the notification email tents to get classified into the Social tap. You might want to move that back to your Primary tap so that it will show up on your mobile phone notification. If the email notifications get irritating, you can unsubscribe through the link in the email notification.

For today’s post, please see below.
18th May 2014 (我來自北京 – Leon Lai)

10 comments:

  1. Hope you will get a nice trip, Thanks for updating this blog!! (I think that I'm the only one read this blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. There's more then just you =) I check it out every mon-fri at work.

    Anyways have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog!!! I will try to update this blog when I got some time on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another visitor checking. Love finding new songs through this blog, especially when you post the Japanese original.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your support!!! Glad that you enjoy my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please post a song soon lol. Used to visit daily to checkout the new songs you post. Where are you going for your trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for keep you waiting, I went out very early in the morning and got back very late in the day, so I had no energy to write a post until today :) This is my post graduation holiday, so I am traveling to a number of places, currently I am in Seoul :D I just wrote a post, you can access it here:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.kr/2014/06/31st-may-2014-eason-chancandy-lo.html

      Delete
  7. New reader chiming in. I was just looking for the english translation for some of the old chinese songs I listen to when I was a kid and came across this blog. My chinese has gotten worse over the years, but seeing that someone is able to provide translation to some of the most nostalgic songs I've listened to as a child is extremely soothing. I hope you had fun, or having fun, and congratulations on your graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also appreciate your posts. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a strong collection songs, nicely organized. This is a nice site. Keep it up!!! Grats on your grad, enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete