Tuesday, September 9, 2014

9th Sep 2014 (餘震 – Hins Cheung)

The song that I chose for today is “餘震” by Hins Cheung. This song was popular back when it was released. The direct English translation of the title is “Aftershock”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said “Leaving, is like I have been saved from trash safely. Those that have been abandoned, regardless of what happened, they will just go to that person. I know that loving you again is just like aftershock, it will cause more pain to the heavily wounded heart. Even if I am still hopeful, at the end I will scarify. You kiss is like a tornado, how could I resist. When our body is contacted, it is like I am hit by a tsunami, making me sink. Getting closer and I can’t control myself. Even though I know that it is stupid, but being together for a short time is still fate. Even if the world collapses, aftershock still causes excitement even if it is painful. Thinking about the past, that beautiful scenery when nothing bad had happened. Looking forward, to a time when we don’t hurt each other, but that is impossible. I know that falling in love with you again is like aftershock, it will cause more pain to the heavily wounded heart. Even if I am still hopeful, at the end I will scarify. You kiss is like a tornado, how could I resist. When our body is contacted, it is like I am hit by a tsunami, making me sink. Getting closer and I can’t control myself. Even though I know that it is stupid, but being together for a short time is still fate and I am still willing to get close together. Who would care about the world got so dark at hazy night? Aftershock is in your hand, always trapped.” Hope you will like t he song.



餘震 – Hins Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment