Tuesday, September 2, 2014

2nd Sep 2014 (飛女正傳 – Miriam Yeung)

The song for today is “飛女正傳” by Miriam Yeung. This song is a reader request, it was very popular when it first released. The direct English translation of the title is “Female hooligan story”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said “Stepping over the life threating moment, we meet again on our bikes on a narrow road. Perhaps the wound near your mouth and my hair are both bright purple red. I don’t care about the rest of the life, all I wanted is the next moment. If I am not dare to kiss you then you will disappear. While we are unsure, someone yelled not to move. I am not worry to lean near your neck, running through bullets to fleet with you. But I am also worry that getting married and giving birth is so normal and dull that it is also hard to withstand. If eating dinner with someone that I don’t love, I wouldn’t know which story is sadder. All I hoped is to be able to spend the night with you. The world is surrounding us, but both of us swear that we will be together regardless. So magnificent that it is like a wedding on the cliff side. Perhaps we have no purpose in our life, but at least there would be still some true love that we will leave behind. I have already neglect our safety, swear that we will be together and look down at this busy city. Even if god not bear to see us as dirty trash, I would hug you regardless. Let not care about what we got to eat, or the blessing from pastor or whether we need that type of luck. Just let me filled with car racing, and be the type that just holds onto our painful love story. Facing the city full of light, I am dare to say that our love is so frightening; that way I wouldn’t own you for giving me the exciting moments. The world is surrounding us, but both of us swear that we will be together regardless. So magnificent that it is like a wedding on the cliff side. Perhaps we have no purpose in our life, but at least we will have someone that can travel through hell. I have already neglect our safety, swear that we will be together. I will love you, but why are you still worry about the public? Perhaps the day when I was born, they thought that someone will treat me like a doll, but at the end I just fall in love with an ant. It is hard to love ourselves but we still learn how to love other, and I managed to found someone that can share my life, then it isn’t so bad.” Hope you will like the song.

21st Jun 2013 (數你 – Miriam Yeung)
21st Mar 2013 (直覺 – Miriam Yeung)
28th Feb 2013 (手信 – Miriam Yeung)


飛女正傳 – Miriam Yeung

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sunny, nice blog! I don't know if I can ask for this, but if possible. Could you help me translate this song for me 親朋密友 Stephy Tang/Teresa Fu I think, not sure.

    Many Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have just wrote a new post on it, you can get to it through the url below :D
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/7th-sep-2014-stephy-tang-and-teresa.html

      Delete
  2. A Fan in New York CitySeptember 4, 2014 at 1:41 AM

    Thank you for 飛女正傳.

    ReplyDelete