Monday, December 14, 2015

14th Dec 2015 (朋友一個 – Roman Tam)

The song for today is “朋友一個” by Roman Tam. The direct English translation of the title is “A friend”. There is also a Mandarin version of this song, but with different lyrics (it was also sung by Roman)

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Only got one friend, but it is enough for my heart. In the busy city, everyone is cool, but you are truthful. Friend, your caring is the warm in the cold wind. It touches, like a strong fire, making my heart warm. Who would be scare of cold wind, as it could resist fire and rain. All because there is someone accompanying me, so I treasured the friendship. I wouldn’t let it go so easily, even if we breakup, my heart will still love you.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:

朋友一個 – Roman Tam




2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, do you think you can translate another william so song for me, 燈火欄柵處 lol

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wrote it for today :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/19th-dec-2015-william-so.html

      Delete