Wednesday, December 30, 2015

30th Dec 2015 (無人像你 – Charmaine Fong)

The song for today is “無人像你” by Charmaine Fong. This is one of Charmaine’s song from last year. I always like Charmaine’s songs, but for some reason, she had never been promoted properly and as such she is not very famous. The English translation of the title is “No one like you”.

The lyrics of the song are about the relationship between father and daughter. The protagonist said: “No one is like you, bourn to know how to love. When the earth got tired you gave me a hug. Love in a way that I didn’t noticed, and you never care about what others said. His pair of hand, recorded time and love. No one else is like you so generous, in exchange you got white hair and a large eye bag. You burned your youth in exchange for my happiness and brightness. Even single, you still runs around to give me love. No one else love me like you do, loved who I am even when you don’t have a partner. Love can block the wind and the rain, we will face it together. No one else is like you, taught me who I am, never worry about falling down, just follow my dream. Love is so amazing, so please treasure it, right? I had been naïve and wrong, but you still allowed it. No one else love me like you do, loved who I am even when you don’t have a partner. Love can block the wind and the rain, we will face it together. No one else is like you, taught me who I am, never worry about falling down, just follow my dream. Love is so amazing, like a cup of water, gave me what I needed. Perhaps one day, will find the one what spent the life with.” Hope you will like the song.


無人像你 – Charmaine Fong



3 comments:

  1. I love this song, was a top hit of Chik Chak 903! Thanks for Translating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Could you try to translate 再见理想 - Beyond.

    Thanks in Advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wrote it for today post :D
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/3rd-jan-2016-beyond.html

      Delete