Friday, December 11, 2015

11th Dec 2015 (長大 - Faye Wong)

The song for today is "長大" by Faye Wong. The direct English translation of the title is "Grow up".

The lyrics of the song are about growing up. The protagonist said: "Thinking about yesterday, when I was still young. Looked into the wind, smile naively. Sky forever changing, so amazing. But I was too naive, could care less. Youth, quitely float away. Rushing on the road, no longer knowing how to smile. Like a balloon floating in the wind. Who could predict. Sigh, is this necessary. You said that this is call growing up, I said it is hard to understand. I love to see how big this would is, but sadly this world changes too quickly. When I got tired, couldn't run anymore. I cry quitely, wanting to have all of those that I had. Touched by the thought of change, guessed that the only thing that will not change are the stars in the sky. Everytime when I felt down, I said that it is sad. I love the world from yesterday, it was rough, but beautiful." Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:
27th Dec 2015 (尾班車 – Faye Wong/いつわりの日々 – 浜田省吾)
29th July 2014 (給自己的情書/笑忘書 – Faye Wong)
27th Feb 2013 (人間 – Faye Wong/清流 – Miyuki Nakajima 中島美雪)

長大 - Faye Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment