Sunday, December 13, 2015

12th Dec 2015 (愛和承諾 - Jacky Cheung and Pricsilla Chan)

The song for today is "愛和承諾" by Jacky Cheung and Priscilla Chan. I chose this song for today because it is one of my best friend's wedding. I didn't go to his weding celebration as it is overseas and so to celebrate his wedding, I chose this song to dedicate to him and wish him all the best for stepping into a new stage of life. (As a side story, another of my best friends also told me that he will be getting married at the end of January. Making me feel so old and stuck in life without moving forward. But I am very greatful that both of them managed to find their true love and move to the next stage of life). Back to the song, the direct english translation of the title is "Love and promises".

The lyrics of the song are about love. I will represent Jacky's line by "J", Priscilla's line by "P" and together by "T". P: Love and promises are like ring and flower. You used your life to protect it, waiting for the happy ending. J: Couldn't let love be quite, searching only in memories. P: When you felt that time fly past J: You turn around and look at he again. P: Your heart J: Eyes full of love P: Always touching my heart J: Hug me once again. You are the one chose to continue my life. Is the T: thing that I treasure the most. Love is a promise that last for life. Even in the past we own each other so much, but in our heart there is a fire that will not vanished. Still tangled together, burning. Waiting for what? Looking forward for what? Chasing together for what? sharing what? What we should give up, what to do, so that we can own happiness?" Hope you will like the song.

Other Jacky related posts:
24th Feb 2017 (等你回來 – Jacky Cheung)
14th Nov 2016 (這麼近(那麼遠) – Jacky Cheung)
26th Nov 2015 (等你等到我心痛 – Jacky Cheung)
25th Dec 2014 (Merry Christmas I Love You – Jacky Cheung/不思议で素敌なクリスマス – Hiroshi Sugita (杉田裕))
16th Nov 2014 (明日世界終結時 – Jacky Cheung)

Other Priscilla related posts:
21st Jul 2016 (今天夜裡總下雨 – Priscilla Chan / Lullaby – Yosefa Dahari)
19th Mar 2015 (傻女的新衣 – Priscilla Chan/La Loca – María Conchita Alonso)

愛和承諾 - Jacky Cheung and Pricsilla Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment