Monday, December 7, 2015

7th Dec 2015 (誓言 – Ken Choi)

The song for today is “誓言” by Ken Choi. The direct English translation of the title is “Promise”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Wisht that the sky and land could be the witness, you will be my happiness and sadness. How to get through the future, I will take the burden. If you let me be on your side, I am willing to take out everything that I got. Promise, but please remember, my heart will match what I said. My heart will never change even if the world ends. If your heart is like mine, then please hold my hand. I also wished to be loved, giving out every bit of my love without left over. In the future, we care for each other happiness; we will be together no matter what. If you wish to have a normal life, I am willing to let go of all my achievements.  Happiness is slowly arriving, please hold my hand. Noticed about the sweat slowly appearing on my hand. If I have made up my mind, why am I shaking. If I have made up my mind, why am I shaking.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:



誓言 – Ken Choi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny do you think you can translate this song for me 讓我暖一些 by William So. An old classic that I used to listen to alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wrote it for today post :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/9th-dec-2015-willaim-so-yasushi.html

      Delete