Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2nd Dec 2015 (他 – Bianca Wu)

The song for today is “” by Bianca Wu. Bianca was once an artist that EEG (an record company) tried to sell and tried to make her popular. But like many other singer, she seems to disappeared over time. These days, Bianca focuses on making the Hi-Fi album (or audiophile album) that is of high sound quality, and she is very famous in that field. The direct English translation of the title of the song is “Him”

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist feeling when she see her ex-boyfriend. She said: “Is it that I haven’t seen him for so long? His personality stills the same. On rainy day, think of that day with fireworks. Life is normal, but fulfilling? That day I gave it to him personally. Painful, is needed, and it is unavoidable. It is fate that we deviated. Go, it will be fine if we meet again. If we were not separated, would we be still ok? Maybe we would be arguing with each other. I know that everything will change, could never guess. Time is broken, leave one behind to accompanying me. Still got dram now right? Still got luck, meet that one on the way. Today all I can say is “How are you”, not dare to say more. If you thought of me, don’t forget those memories. I always wanted to see him. All because I couldn’t escape from the past? After we talked about our recent things, could we hug? Let these feeling lifted to another degree like this. We rubbed past each other in our life. Gazed for an eyesight, the small spark already jointed. We can assume more. If you come back to find me that night, how will our life be different? Or if we restart from the time when we first know each other. After taking a breath, stop looking at me like we are lover. Still got luck, meet that one on the way. Today all I can say is “How are you”, not dare to say more. If you thought of me, don’t forget those memories. If you thought of me, don’t forget those memories.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:

– Bianca Wu

No comments:

Post a Comment