Wednesday, December 9, 2015

9th Dec 2015 (讓我暖一些 - Willaim So/最後の雨 - Yasushi Nakanishi 中西保志)

The song for today is "讓我暖一些" by William So. This is a redaer request. The melody sounds familiar to me, so I think it was once a rather popular song, yet I couldn't recall any of it lyrics :p This song is the Cantonese cover version of a Japanese song "最後の雨" by Yasushi Nakanishi 中西保志. The direct english translation of the title is "Let me be a bit warmer".

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: "Still remember, this bad cold weather. The long road is colder, heart felt as if it was dead. No mood to talk. The massey rain, made you look beautiful even when you felt so sad. Who is the one that made you fallen in love, then departed but occupided your heart. Don't say whether this is a waste, unlimited love will love and protect you. Understand that this is me, I will love you more each day, as my heart is filled with love. The rain night after night, will it wash out your wound? I never told you that my heart is always open for you. Through the contact of our eyes, we exchanged passion and comfort. I would not be happy, if I have to forget all of these. The quite rainly day, in the cold season. If without you, my heart will feel cold, making me faint while in my dream. Easily remembered, there are too many hidden secret in your eyes. Never minded to listen to you speak when you were lonely." Hope you will ike the song. As usual I have linked the original Japanese version for comparesion.

Related posts:
16th Oct 2016 (假使有日能忘記 – William So)
19th Dec 2015 (燈火欄柵處 – William So)
4th Dec 2015 (從來未發生 – William So)

讓我暖一些 - Willaim So



最後の雨 - Yasushi Nakanishi 中西保志
 
中西保志 - 最後の雨 (1440x1080 M-ON! HD) by g61921

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Do you know that Nicky Wu (吳奇隆) ever used this melody for his song 再愛的衝動 in cantonese?

    ReplyDelete