Friday, December 4, 2015

4th Dec 2015 (從來未發生 – William So)

The song for today is “從來未發生” by William So. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Never happened”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist dreaming of a story that himself and the girl that he loves gone through. He said: “Floating and sinking, so many people passes by, but I happened to meet you. This is fate, as you were once my lover. Without much notice, perhaps we separated because we were together for too long. This made he fallen into the darkness, felt like as if the end of the world arrived. This never come up within the calculation, but sadly it happened, it happened. The moment when the love that engraved into my heart become dust. Perhaps you don’t believe, or never know, but I feel this pain for a long long time. Never happened, back then when I could kiss you perhaps could be seen as my luck. Now, even though I have lost you, but know that he had replaced me to become your other half, to a certain degree I felt excited. I was loved so freely when I was lost. Did make it to the end with you, is a regret, but regardless cracks appeared. It felt like that I was lost in time, could see it through anymore, the future road felt to be fluctuating. This was never possible within calculation. Didn’t want it to happened, but it still happened, it still happened.  The moment when the love that engraved into my heart become dust. Perhaps you don’t believe, or never know, but I feel this pain for a long long time. Never happened, back then when I could kiss you perhaps could be seen as my luck. Now, even though I have lost you, but know that he had replaced me to become your other half, to a certain degree I felt excited.” Hope you will like the song.



從來未發生 – William So

3 comments:

  1. Many Thanks. Any plans for this xmas? Taking any days off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems :) I got a total of 2 weeks off work. Got nothing planned so far, still looking for some cheap local package to travel with family (guess I am a bit late :p ) But many business don’t open during Christmas/new year (or at least have reduced opening hours) so there really isn’t much place to go. How about you?? Traveling overseas??

      Delete
  2. hey that's nice. I have about 6 days off, wrap that up with the weekends about 10 days off. Naw not much, probably just stay home, have some family gatherings, do some housecleaning and take some rest.

    ReplyDelete