Sunday, December 27, 2015

27th Dec 2015 (尾班車 – Faye Wong/いつわりの日々 – 浜田省吾)

The song for today is “尾班車” by Faye Wong. This song is the Cantonese cover version of a Japanese song “いつわりの日々” by 浜田省吾. The direct English translation of Faye’s version’s title is “Last bus”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “The warm time, had already disappeared like dust. Broken rain, fragment of light shadow, bring more pain to my heart. In the past you said that you will love me for life. You said that you are too lazy to find another again. You said that you were born because of me. Tonight I see through your heart, you used to fall in love with other. In love with other, forget other, then pretend nothing happened. Goodbye darling, goodbye my love. Sitting in the last bus. Don’t need to be surprise when I say goodbye to you, say goodbye to this love. Goodbye darling, goodbye my love. Sitting in the last bus. Before sunrise, all these unfortunate, let the darkness cove it up, never love again. Goodbye to the past, goodbye to your voice. Long gone with the wind. Walking alone with pain, walking in the rain. The tears outside the door could no longer be hold.” I have linked to the original Japanese version as usual. Hope you will enjoy the songs.

Related posts:
29th July 2014 (給自己的情書/笑忘書 – Faye Wong)
27th Feb 2013 (人間 – Faye Wong/清流 – Miyuki Nakajima 中島美雪)


尾班車 – Faye Wong



いつわりの日々 浜田省吾

No comments:

Post a Comment