Monday, December 21, 2015

21st Dec 2015 (我們都受傷 – Jinny Ng)

The song for today is “我們都受傷”by Jinny Ng. This is a reader request. This is a theme song for a TVB drama that is current on air. The direct English translation of the title is “We both been hurt”.

The lyrics of the song about hope. The protagonist said: “That day I was like a blank paper. A pair of clear eyes, as clear as glass. My voice was so strong, full of passion. But carelessly, I caught a cold and got the flu. I lost my strength, couldn’t laugh any more, starting to lose oxygen. That day I have been hurt, so I understand this feeling. In the bure, the feeling that nothing could heal me up, had once made me cry until the morning. Please don’t let go of hope, as the long night is still full of stars. If you still got heartbeat, please come with me to go through the storm and believe that one day we will reach the shore. That day I wrote down the most painful chapter. The faith from before, I still wish that it could still be shining. Please believe that simple happiness is the most wonderful dream. Still remember that I was careless and I caught the cold, the first time getting the flu. Search and search, then finally managed to move out from the centre of the greenhouse (greenhouse here probably mean a place that the environment is so protective that it shield you from the reality, rather than the direct meaning of greenhouse). That day I have been hurt, so I understand this feeling. In the bure, the feeling that nothing could heal me up, had once made me cry until the morning. Please don’t let go of hope, as the long night is still full of stars. If you can get through the sadness, then there is no need to talk about the pain from the past. Please don’t give up hope, don’t waste your life. Try your best to get through the sadness. Who in their life haven’t been through some pain.” Hope you will like the song.



我們都受傷 – Jinny Ng

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Could you please translate a another song of a TVB singer Alfred Hui with 岁月无悔?

    Thanks in Advance!

    Leon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, just wrote it for today post :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/23rd-dec-2015-alfred-hui.html

      Delete
  2. Thanks Sunny, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete