Sunday, October 28, 2012

28th Oct 2012 (無限 – F.I.R.)

The song that I chose for today is “無限” by F.I.R. F.I.R is a band in Taiwan. The name stand for “Fairyland in Reality”, the name also is a shorten form of the initial of the members (Faye, Ian, Real). In 2004, they were quite popular in the Chinese community, but in the last few years I haven’t heard of them, I guess they are now focus more on their Taiwanese market. The English translation of the title is “Infinity”.

The lyrics of the song are about the band will produce without border and limit. They will only create song that they like and enjoy. The lyrics are very simple and to a certain degree it is quite meaningless, but what I like about the song is the melody. The fast pace music really get my heart pumping, it somehow give me a sense of happiness just by listening to the song. Hope you will enjoy this song.

Related posts:
6th Apr 2015 (千年之戀 – F.I.R.)

無限 – F.I.R.



No comments:

Post a Comment