Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10th Oct 2012 (許願樹 – Ronald Cheng)

The song that I chose for today is “許願樹” by Ronald Cheng. This song is one of my all-time favourite. This is a very simple song. The melody is played by a guitar only and the lyrics of the song are very simple as well. The English translation of the title is “Wishing tree”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It started off by describing how the weather change in difference season, but the protagonist said that his love will never change. This is pretty much the main theme of the song, and it gets repeated many times in the song. I guess it is because of this simpleness of the song and the fact that the song is dominated by the vocal that makes me love it so much. Hope you will like the song as much as I do.


許願樹 – Ronald Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment