Monday, October 15, 2012

15th Oct 2012 (長空 – Beyond)

The song that I chose for today is “長空” by Beyond. Recently I keep listening to Beyond’s songs. When I was a kid, I really don’t understand why people love Beyond so much, back then, to me they were just too noisy. Though listening to their song now I think I finally understand. Their songs just never age, listening to their old songs feel so modern. On top of that, I really like their voices. In the old songs, Ka Kui’s voice really stands out. In the newer songs, Paul’s voice got very deep, it is perfect for their sorrow and powerful songs. The song that I chose for today is actually a theme song for a movie (無間道II, the second part of Infernal Affairs trilogy).

The lyrics of this song are about how everyone is trying to hide their intension and so we feel very alone and confuse, we can no longer distinguish between our friends and enemies. Hope you will enjoy the song.



長空 – Beyond



No comments:

Post a Comment