Wednesday, October 15, 2014

15th Oct 2014 (家變 – Roman Tam)

The song for today is “家變” by Roman Tam. This was the theme song of a famous TVB drama (which shares the same name as the song). The direct English translation of the title is “Family change”.

The lyrics of the song are about changes and how we should face it. It asks whether we know that things always changes, as the nature of changes are eternal. In the ups and downs of ripples, there would be happiness and sadness. Please don’t complain about things changes as the nature of changes is eternal. If you can withstand the ups and downs, then you could turn the bad luck into good luck. A new moon will turn into a full moon, turn into a full moon; it will eventually be a perfect match one day. The ups and downs in our mortal world, if you can withstand it, then you didn’t waste your life. Welcome that changes, then we will be together forever. Hope you will like the song.



家變 – Roman Tam

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you can translate the cantonese version of this song? 林子祥 葉蒨文 選擇. I think the cantonese name goes by a different name, but I can't seem to find the song. But I remember hearing this song in Cantonese when I first heard it. Brings back lots of memories for me.

    If you can help me translate this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just written about the song in my latest post, you can check it out here:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/17th-oct-2014-george-lam-and-sally-yip.html

      Delete