Saturday, October 4, 2014

4th Oct 2014 (城市獵人 – Andy Lau)

The song for today is “城市獵人” by Andy Lau. This song was quite famous back in the day as it was the theme song for a Japanese animation that share the same name. The direct English translation of the title is “City Hunter”.

The lyrics of the song are about the animation. The protagonist said that he goes to the street to find beautiful ladies. He bumps into a lot of problems, but he never gives up as he want to achieve his goal. He thinks he is a tough guy as he got so many skills up his sleeves. He will sleep with anyone just because he wanted to hit on someone. Is she interested? All he needs to do to test her is just to say “My baby”. Then she might all of a sudden feel touched. All he think of is that girl, and he always sing “real man” (“真的漢子”, this is a song sung by George Lam). E.T. told me about it, batman told me about it, Brother Mark (“Mark”, a famous Hong Kong movie character played by Chow Yun Fat) told me, I need to pay my attention to all the big holidays. Even if he got no clue how to do it, he will still make her like him, so that Saeba (the protagonist in the animation “City Hunter”) could have a love story. E.T. told me about it, batman told me about it, Brother Mark told me, in deep love he will get nosebleed. Even when there are no chopsticks, he will just eat a toast and accompany Saeba to play Gameboy and watch TV. Hope you will like the song.



城市獵人 – Andy Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment