Monday, October 27, 2014

27th Oct 2014 (有甚麼事 – Terence Chui)

The song for today is “有甚麼事” by Terence Chui. The direct English translation of the title is “What’s the matter?”

The lyrics of the song are about the feeling of the protagonist when he breakup with his girlfriend. The protagonist said, hey, please don’t cry, relax, smile quickly now, so that your eyes wouldn’t be swollen tomorrow. Breaking up will lead to sadness and being out of control. Very soon you will forget, but do you understand? Hey, I haven’t cry, all I wanted is to give you freedom. You are too nice, breakup but didn’t let go. There is no need to try to comfort me to cover up guilt. If you wanted to leave me, just say it. Really, I am fine, at least I don’t feel embarrass. But I just still care, so I don’t want to know too much about him. It is not wrong, I have been giving you everything, but now they are all history. No, I treated you well, is a way to really revenge. But a person that love you, I could I really put that plan in action. Who to hate, who couldn’t last, and sadness keeps coming. I hope that when you sleep, you still dream of my hands. When I have learn to love you, I have also learn to lose. Lose all my self-esteem, but I keep trying, keep pretending that I don’t know about it. So what’s the matter with you. Could you please stop crying? Leaving me like this but yet you still pretend that you feel guilty. So what’s the matter that made me so servile. If you still care, please be cruel to the end. Hope you will like the song.



有甚麼事 – Terence Chui

No comments:

Post a Comment