Saturday, January 31, 2015

31st Jan 2015 (失樂冰 – Sita Chan)

The song for today is “失樂冰” by Sita Chan. This was a song from 2012. It wasn’t a popular song, but it is a song that I like a lot. The title of the song sounds similar to “思樂冰” which is the Chinese name for  7-Eleven’s Slurpee. If you break up Slurpee’s Chinese name, “” mean think, “” mean happiness and “” is ice. The title, “失樂” can be interoperated as “lost happiness”, it also pronounced the same as “失落” meaning “down” (as in feeling down). So the title can be translated as “Lost happiness ice”. The lyrics also make some reference to Slurpee.

The lyrics of the song are about losing faith in love. The protagonist said: “Uses soft drink as shower gel, and float on the bubbles. Use icy pole sticks to create a wooden raft to float to an island. Letting myself to lost myself is like ice cream at high temperature. At the deepest place in our heart, the temperature is the same as the freezer. Haven’t been loved, no longer need love. I am happier to live alone. In the low temperature room, I cheer for myself. I am used to autistic, it is not a problem; I only love to swim into the fridge. There is also rice that has been in the fridge for 7 days, so if I get hungry I can still warm my stomach. Getting used to autistic can avoid a lot of followed up problems; I buried love in the fridge. Busy city, but all I need is a tiny place that belongs to me. Talking to yogurt and fruits about TV drama, I forgot a lot of pain. Frozen food will expired in 10 days, and it is counting down each day. To stop myself getting old, letting myself naturally disappeared isn’t that bad. I feel happy, no need for anyone to admire me. Learning to love myself already provided enough love. At negative four degree Celsius I observed snowflake grow. Being along, who would question that it is harmful? I am used to autistic, it is not a problem; I only love to swim into the fridge. There is also rice that has been in the fridge for 7 days, so if I get hungry I can still warm my stomach. Getting used to autistic can avoid a lot of followed up problems; I buried love in the fridge. Avoiding contact, all I need is my “square fruit” (“四方果”, which is a ready-to-eat jelly make by Nestle for the Hong Kong market) to pacify me. Even when autistic it is not a problem, I only love to swim into the fridge. There is still my favourite, the fresh yogurt, letting my soul and feeling buried underground forever. For the rest of my life, I will stay in this icy place, when I got tired I will stay in the fridge. Sub zero, I shrink myself to the size of a brewer’s rice,  love will be very small, very small. Please let me die from the cold and waste it with my youth. Hiding, even when I lack a partner I don’t need to be pacified.” Hope you will like the song.



失樂冰 – Sita Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment