Tuesday, January 27, 2015

27th Jan 2015 (你還愛我嗎 – Tat Ming Pair (with Beyond as backing vocalist))

The song for today is “你還愛我嗎” by Tat Ming Pair. This song was one of their classic. Only today I realised that Beyond was also involved in this song as backing vocalist. The title translated to “You still love me?” in English.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist wanting to know whether his girlfriend still loves him. He asked: “ Do you still loves me? Why I am a bit worry! Situation changes every day, so relationship doesn’t change? You still love me? If nothing changes, I worry that it will be frozen! I got used to seeing you every day, so how do I know whether our love has been simplified? Perhaps I shouldn’t found out whether it is real or not, but I don’t want to lie to myself. You love me? I wish I will know. It will stop me from worrying! I still love you? Perhaps the love has already transformed. But you always remain in my heart, and it will be forever! I already don’t know how to find out about the truth, but I don’t want us to lie to ourselves. I love you? I wish I will finally find out. Let me stop worrying. Hope you will like the song.




你還愛我嗎 – Tat Ming Pair (with Beyond as backing vocalist)

No comments:

Post a Comment