Sunday, February 15, 2015

15th Feb 2015 (羅馬假期 – Leo Ku)

The song for today is “羅馬假期” by Leo Ku. This song was released in 1999. The direct English translation of the title is “Roman Holiday”.

The lyrics use the movie “Roman Holiday” (a black and white movie from the 50’s) to describe the protagonist feelings toward his girlfriend. He said: “Last night, I was watching “Roman Holiday”. While I was watching that good movie, I think of you. Attracted to the beautiful actress, grown to such a beauty; just like your eyes, staring at them and I will know how to fly. Flying for eight hours and I found you. So beautiful, I felt that I live in the movie. While you are eating that ice cream cone, me and you talk and laugh. Take photos? This lens, this moment, is like it is taking a movie, a holiday in Rome. My favourite, the protagonist is me and you, I want us to walk into the church together and marry you. I still want to look at every drawing, so crowed, but do you want to take a picture with David? Then we will travel to this little pub, and I will share with you this tea and the sun set. We still need to travel to the wishing pond, and wish that me and you will be together for this life and next life. While you are eating that ice cream cone, me and you talk and laugh. Take photos? This lens, this moment, is like it is taking a movie, a holiday in Rome. My favourite, the protagonist is me and you, I will put the diamond ring onto your finger, marry you. Hope you will like the song.



羅馬假期 – Leo Ku

No comments:

Post a Comment