Monday, February 16, 2015

16th Feb 2015 (怯 – Joey Yung)

The song for today is “” by Joey Yung. This is a song from the early stage of Joey’s music career. The direct English translation of the title is “Cowardly”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist worrying about the future of her relationship before she starts. She said: “I wanted to request you to accompanying me even at mid-night. But I am worry that you got sick of my voice already. How could I request that every time become happy are all because of me? And still blame you for seeing your best friend more often than seeing me. Looking forward for your flower to blooms, but I really hate to look forward. I am worry that when we really start our relationship, I will hate that we will be separated the next day. Being so ridiculous, how to fall in love? Why do I have to worry about breakup even before the first kiss. Already dreaming backs the date before it ended. So stupid that the night before I over looked forward to the next day and thought that you will be with me. Why that we still have argued with each other but I already worry that I will start a war with you? Facing your tests every day. The first time you considered that I don’t have any special quality and start questioning that it is all my fault that I haven’t discovered my weakness. Knowing that this one way love is adventurous but I still escaped the danger. If first love is shallow, why am I so excited, but at the same time so cowardly toward everything? Every night I couldn’t sleep I start to worry that I will lose all my energy to stick around your side. But someone said that if love is so colourful, why need to be so coward. How could I love you to a point that I give all of me to you, and still worry that you will turn your appreciation to apology. Why do I have to worry about breakup even before the first kiss. Already dreaming backs the date before it ended. So stupid that the night before I over looked forward to the next day and thought that you will be with me. Why that we still have argued with each other but I already started a war with you? Facing your tests every day, and still worry that I don’t have the strength to make it to the end and heard that knowing the other too well make it impossible to start a relationship. Knowing that this one way love is adventurous but I still escaped the danger. If first love is shallow, why am I so excited, thinking about everything yet worry about everything. Hope you will like the song.

12th May 2013 (世上只有 – Joey Yung)
3rd May 2013 (16 號愛人 – Joey Yung)
8th Apr 2013 (與蝶同眠 – Joey Yung)


– Joey Yung

No comments:

Post a Comment