Tuesday, February 24, 2015

24th Feb 2015 (我 – Leslie Cheung)

The song for today is “” by Leslie Cheung. This song was released in 2000. The direct English translation of the title is “Me”.

The lyrics of the song are about recognising self-value. The protagonist said: “I am what I am, I am a very special me. I am glad that there are different types of foot print on earth. God made human, and there are many different types that he allowed. I am glad that I stand at the roof of my house being a happy man. Holding my heart, telling the world what is bravery. What am I? There is only one in ten. In the grapes garden, the song of narcissus started playing. What am I? One of the many sands in this world. Rocks are much bigger, but I like this me. I am glad, everyone stay in their place in this world. Being truthful, telling the world what is bravery. What am I? There is only one in ten. In the grapes garden, the song of narcissus started playing. What am I? One of the many sands in this world. Rocks are much bigger, but I like this me. I am fateful that this is me.” Hope you will like the song.

13th Sep 2014 (側面 – Leslie Cheung)


– Leslie Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment