Wednesday, February 25, 2015

25th Feb 2015 (陪你到世界終結 – C AllStar)

The song for today is “陪你到世界終結” by C AllStar. This song was released in 2012. The direct English translation of the title is “Accompanying you to the end of the world”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “You said you are really tired? Two nights in a row worked over time and over night? Did I say something that hurt you? Could you really say that we argued that time? You said you are really tired? Always sigh, and your voice got deeper and started to crack. I heard that you got problems that you couldn’t resolve. But you still smiled at me and ask whether I am happy. If you don’t need to speak, could you tell me through your heart? Why couple always got such fluctuating emotions? You got used to keep words to your heart. If you don’t need to speak, could you see through the words in my heart? I am willing to lower myself, to wait for this line. Going home, not willing to lost it? Did you think of me? Did you think of me? Not wanting to lose me? If you love me, let me accompanying you to the end of the world ok? If only when we switch direction, we could see through each other heart, right? Why couple always have too little fun, always spreading unhappiness and always comparing. If the minute arm stop rotating, the hour arm will always accompanying it. If you wanted to be with me for the rest of my life, if you wanted to watch the sun set with me, go home and open up the photo album. Solve it together, alright?” Hope you will like the song.



陪你到世界終結 – C AllStar

No comments:

Post a Comment