Tuesday, February 3, 2015

3rd Feb 2015 (教我如何不愛他 – Andy Hui and Deanie Yip)

The song for today is “教我如何不愛他 ” by Andy Hui and Deanie Yip. There is also Andy’s solo version called “如何可以不愛她” (I may talk about this one separately in the future), but this version with Deanie is much more famous. The direct English translation of the title is “Teach me how to not love her”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. I will represent Andy’s line by “A:”, Deanie’s by “D:” and “T:” when they sing together. A: The earth has quiet down, and allowed me to lay on it freely. But she is like snow, keep melting and leaving me behind. I couldn’t hold her for the rest of my life, but it still bring me some smile. Using these feeling to fall in love with the next person, perhaps I will be happier? D: The earth has quite down, but I could sit down quietly. Especially he try to avoid me when snow was blocking my view. His outline still shocks me, and it touches my emotion. Time isn’t wasted, no matter how long the night is, I still got some fire in my heart. So how to not love him, perhaps in my life I only deserve to get him once. T: Until the point when we couldn’t get along, then we start to think of the good things; using the memories to create a joke that can fool ourselves. A: How to not love her, did I did something wrong in my life? T: Putting in the most effort, in exchange to get the deepest snow pile. If I manage to meet with spark again, I will still make this wound shine. D: I wishes that I could risk my life in snow just to meet up. But he is like an illusion, had been buried in snow long time ago. Forgetting what is right or wrong, time will keep ticking. I will still find that partner. T: Perhaps I will live alone? So how to not love him, perhaps in my life I only deserve to get him once. Until the point when we couldn’t get along, then we start to think of the good things; using the memories to create a joke that can fool ourselves. A: How to not love her, did I did something wrong in my life? T: Putting in the most effort, in exchange to get the deepest snow pile. If I manage to meet with spark again, I will still make this wound shine. Hope you will like the song.

30th Nov 2012 (一步一生 – Andy Hui)

Other Deanie related posts:

教我如何不愛他 – Andy Hui and Deanie Yip



No comments:

Post a Comment