Friday, February 6, 2015

6th Feb 2015 (火舞艷陽 – Leon Lai & 花火の夜 – Noriyuki Makihara (槇原敬之))

The song for today is “火舞艷陽” by Leon Lai. This song is old, it was from 1994. On the internet, people said that this song is the Chinese cover version of Noriyuki Makihara (槇原敬之) “花火の夜”, but I found the two songs are quite different, so I don’t think it is the cover version. Anyway, title of Leon’s song translated to “Dancing fire bright sun”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “I need your love, in the middle of neon light and dance shadow. I need your kiss, in the direction of bright red. Your heat can warn up the world, say goodbye to cold. Your heart is like dancing fire and bright sun. I was lost, but after falling in love with you, I felt like I fallen into a love net. The imagination of the love story, becoming bigger in my heart, the dream of forever having you. Blurrily staring your eyes, your fiery eye is dripping love. The sense that is full of attractiveness, is like a dream, let me fly. Burning fire, it felt like that my dream is burning up tonight, it even burn my heart. Who is the person that making me lost my thought, slowly sweating; it is your eyesight. I need your love, escaping from the coldness of the snow. I need your kiss, reigniting the direction in my heart. Together with you we both go toward the warm wave of fire, dreaming in the sky.” I have also linked to “花火の夜” for you to see whether you think Leon’s “火舞艷陽” is a cover version or not. Enjoy.

6th Nov 2014 (沒名字的歌, 無名字的你 – Leon Lai)

Other Noriyuki Makihara (槇原敬之) related posts:

火舞艷陽 – Leon Lai


花火の夜 – Noriyuki Makihara (槇原敬之)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, hope all is well =)

    Can you please help me translate this song for me 爱才 by Janice?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done :) You can find it in my latest post:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/9th-feb-2015-janice-vidal.html

      Delete