Friday, February 27, 2015

27th Feb 2015 (再吻我吧 – Andy Lau)

The song for today is “再吻我吧” by Andy Lau. This song is a reader request. It was released 1991. The direct English translation of the title is “Kiss me again”. This song was quite popular I think, as I initially thought that I never heard this song before, until the line “可否一再抱緊我臂彎 再吻我吧”, then I am like, oh so is this song.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “I have been hurt many times, but I still haven’t got used to it. The images from the beginning are all gone and will not return. Stayed in my heart means that it wasn’t short. The love is still strong, but the dreams are fading away. Missed many times, but the love is still there. Today I tried to control myself, but the love feeling is still strong. But sadly, my heart felt a bit empty. Who is the one made me face love and hate? Can you hug me once again and kiss me again? Could you not leave me again? I am willing to use my loneliness in exchange for you to accompanying me for a night. This moment hug me again and kiss me again. This moment, don’t leave again and let loneliness to be buried tonight. After goodbye, even if we didn’t really talked, I wish that I could look back once more. Meet again, even if everything will be destroyed this moment, I still wish that we could meet one more night.” Hope you will like the song.



再吻我吧 – Andy Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment