Monday, February 23, 2015

23rd Feb 2015 (我們繼續演下去 – Hubert Wu)

The song for today is “我們繼續演下去” by Hubert Wu. This is a song from Hubert first album from 2012. The direct English translation of the title is “We will keep acting”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonists felt that their relationship had ended, but yet both of them don’t want it to end so they keep acting. He said: “End, turn the light on, and this movie ended. Gained so many applause, really both me and you  acted so well, we created spark, body language were great, others wouldn’t notices anything wrong with us. Again, turn off the light. You relaxed and stop looking into my eyes. But I sadly had cold sweats. I really wanted to ask whether our story had got to this sad point. But I worried that once I said it out loud, we both couldn’t keep acting. Could you stay behind? Our relationship haven’t ended, even our relationship may have been a mess. Sweet words, if not used correctly could turn sour. We are like enemy that couldn’t distinguish between the goods and bads. So please don’t expose it, as I still haven’t recovered. If I cried I wouldn’t know what to do. So please pity for me and act to the end. Keep going as the acting couldn’t stop. From nothing to something; from knowing each other to loving each other, everyone could accept it. But love disappearing, there must be a reason. Could I only blame you for saying the wrong line? Talking about love we only relay on our imagination. But my acting was great, I wouldn’t let go even if I die. Could the story continue, as the story is getting very complex. This moment, I hug you and touched your hair. But why love feels so heartless. You are just a few inches away from me, but why you feel so distanced. I wish that you could be truthful. You can write the story and pick whether we separate or stay together at the end, and I wouldn’t blame anyone. If you still care about that bit of love coming from your heart, could you be soft-hearted. Let stay still, and decide after the most touching kiss.” Hope you will like the song.



我們繼續演下去 – Hubert Wu

No comments:

Post a Comment