Thursday, February 26, 2015

26th Feb 2015 (眼淚 – Mavis Fan)

The song for today is “眼淚” by Mavis Fan. This song is one of Mavis classic. The direct English translation of the title is “Tears”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “If youth got an ageless face, then I wish that it will never be changed. There are too many dreams that were built up to look great, but then we will have to accept that they got destroyed. Falling in love with you is the happiest thing, but in exchanged it also bought along the deepest pain. Bitterness mixed with the sweetness of love, I will never learn. Wo, tears, tears are what I learned, the taste of growth up. Wo, tears, holding the tears so that you wouldn’t see it. Wo, I am changing, the feeling of loneliness, so that you will not noticed that there are tears in my smile. Wo, tears, tears float on speechless night, the feeling of pain. Wo, tears, wiping dry the tears, forget everything, the love that I once have. Wo, tears are bitter, tears are sadness. Wo, tears are you. Wo, tears are sweet, tears are yesterday. Wo tears stop crying.” Hope you will like the song.



眼淚 – Mavis Fan

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sunny can you help me translate this song by andy lau 刘德华 - 再吻我吧?

    Thanks! How is your chinese new year so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done :D
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/27th-feb-2015-andy-lau.html

      So far my relative have been busy so haven’t meet too many of them yet (i.e. haven’t received too many red pocket yet :p ) but will meet a few more this weekend so hopefully will bring me some income lol How about you?? So far so good?

      Delete
  2. Thanks. I'm doing good, really cold this whole month here though. Hopefully March it will get warmer. Have a great weekend, hope you get more red pockets.

    ReplyDelete