Monday, May 11, 2015

11th May 2015 (親我等於愛我嗎 – Sammi Cheng/秋止符 – アリス)

The song for today is “親我等於愛我嗎” by Sammi Cheng. This is an old Sammi song. I think that none of the modern day Cantonese songs capture the feeling of these old Sammi’s songs. This song is the Cantonese cover version of “秋止符” by アリス. The direct English translation of the title of Sammi’s version is “Kissing me means loving me?”

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Suddenly I said “you really like me?”, wishing that I could hear your answer directly from your mouth. Why are you still arguing that it is not the right time? If you truly love me, then the answer shouldn’t be like this. I am worry, but I still wanted to tell you that there is no need to look back if you wanted to leave. The kissing sensation is so strong that I couldn’t resist, my desire is yelling at the bottom of my heart. Forgive me that I really wanted to know whether kissing me means loving me. Letting lose, hug and kisses would just feel like love right? Every moment I wishes that you could let me understand the feeling of love and being loved. It was me, it was me, who let you, let you to go into the deep sea and fallen in here. Thinking naively without a limit; the crazy love and youth allowed me to be strong. Tangle and hugging together, as if I am trying to avoid the truth. Loneliness is carelessly letting my heart to vibrate. I have also linked to the original Japanese version (though the quality is quite low), hope you will like the songs.


親我等於愛我嗎 – Sammi Cheng



秋止符 アリス

No comments:

Post a Comment