Thursday, May 28, 2015

28th May 2015 (為何要我愛上你 – Shiga Lin)

The song for today is “為何要我愛上你” by Shiga Lin. This is Shiga’s newest song. The direct English translation of the title is “Why do I need to love you”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “if it is just loved a little bit, then it doesn’t matter. Lonely as usual, I can still treat it like normal. But sadly I bump into people like you, making me shake even when I breath. Not dare to speak up or speak low. The more I care the more it make people hate it. I rather live with mask on so that we can look like a good match. I don’t know how lovely I am, but during love I just think I am sick, so stressed that it usually doesn’t have an ending. Why do I need to love you; without being together for a day and I will start to think that it is a countdown for breakup. I don’t care how many mistake I made as I can afford to be wilfulness. No one asked me to love you, now I couldn’t afford to breakup, but I need to save up tears to play. Nothing call pride, as I couldn’t fight with my dream. I am prepare to turn from current to ex. Perhaps falling in love is all for this painful feeling. This fate, I will not run away; who could be so cute that it start to scare people. When you come by, you will know nothing. Why do I need to love you; without being together for a day and I will start to think that it is a countdown for breakup. I don’t care how many mistake I made as I can afford to be wilfulness. No one asked me to love you, now I couldn’t afford to breakup, but I need to save up tears to play. Don’t talk about pride, without the strength to cry, laughing perhaps is even more sad. Tell me how long you will stay. I would rather die than to be in love with you; without being together for a day and I will start to think that it is a countdown for breakup.  I don’t care how many mistake I made as I can afford to be wilfulness and not worry to work hard. I wanted to be in love with you even if I have to die. now I couldn’t afford to breakup, but I need to save up tears to play. Nothing calls pride, as I couldn’t fight with my dream. The worse it to be dumped.” Hope you will like the song.



為何要我愛上你 – Shiga Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment