Friday, May 8, 2015

8th May 2015 (限期 – Gigi Leung)

The song for today is “限期” by Gigi Leung. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Deadline”.

The lyrics of the song are how the protagonist felt about the relationship between herself and her boyfriend had changed. She said: “Since when did I want to let you go, but lack the courage. Since when I could make you angry even when I didn’t make a noise. Just like that leave in winter, never reaches the snowy ground but reaches its deadline already. Since when we started each other far too polite? Since when I started to feel lack of oxygen even when I was at home? How grievances it was to you when I stopped this game on my end. It was me didn’t know how to make you happy or perhaps you have already left mentally or to give you everything as a gamble to trust you and lost my luck and myself. Must be that I still love you even after the deadline. I hugged you but felt that we are so distanced. When you get close to me, you keep quite. When we kisses, you felt that it was a pain. It must be that I love you when we pass the deadline. I wanted to wipe my tears with my hand, but I lost all my strength. I wanted to be dumped by you today, because I don’t want to think about you when I got old. So that you will one day know that I was all for you.” Hope you will like the song.


限期 – Gigi Leung
(Sorry, only managed to find low quality version of this song on YouTube)


1 comment: