Thursday, May 21, 2015

21st May 2015 (台下女主角 – Vivian Chow)

The song for today is “台下女主角” by Vivian Chow. Despite this song is very old, I actually just heard it not too long ago, and I found the melody is quite dramatic and I like it. The direct English translation of the title is “The female protagonist below the stage”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Once again I was watching a romance movie in the cinema. This protagonist in the movie is still avoiding. She worries about the love game, worrying that it might be full of pain. Audiences are all enjoying this, thinking of it meaning, the taste of autumn. Slowly my tears dropped, just like I am acting. This protagonist is so strong, leaving no room. I am below the stage, beg you to not let your dream die, not to avoid this. Stop worrying so much, just be with him. Please just keep this person and stop falling in love with others. Don’t be like me, the stupid me that was in the dark that day. Search carefully after the beautiful dreams faded away. Yelling at fate today will leave behind some defects.” Hope you will like the song.




台下女主角 – Vivian Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment