Friday, May 29, 2015

29th May 2015 (輕撫妳的臉 – Jacky Cheung)

The song for today is “輕撫妳的臉” by Jacky Cheung. This song is a reader request. It is a Jacky’s classic. The direct English translation of the title is “Softly touching your face”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “A hand is softly touching your face. The light touch is as soft as cotton. The naïve eyes are closed while waiting, as if you were drunk, waiting for me to tell you the love words. Do you know that I have made up lies in my heart? I don’t know how to say it as it is so hard to say. Light my cigarette and said that my heart is as massy as the smoke. Forget it forget it, I will just hide in the smoke and pretend that I couldn’t see it. That dim candle light, felt like cold arrow. My rapid breathing sound is slowly changing. This moment, my heart is a mass. I couldn’t not explain that this love has already changed. That day in my heart, I said that I will love you forever. That moment, it was truth, so it shouldn’t be seen as a lie. Your truth scarified really warmed my heart, but sadly, the me today had changed already. A hand is softly touching your face. The light touch is as soft as cotton. The naïve eyes are trying to hold up tears. The broken memories, is now shoot with arrows. A hand is softly touching your face.” Hope you will like the song.

25th Dec 2014 (Merry Christmas I Love You – Jacky Cheung/不思议で素敌なクリスマス – Hiroshi Sugita (杉田裕))
16th Nov 2014 (明日世界終結時 – Jacky Cheung)


輕撫妳的臉 – Jacky Cheung

1 comment: