Sunday, May 17, 2015

17th May 2015 (拖泥帶水 – Jason Chung and Karene Mak)

The song for today is “拖泥帶水” by Jason Chung and Karene Mak. These two singer were pair up and sing together as a group. However both of them have disappeared from Hong Kong music industry since 2013.The direct English translation of the title is “Draging on”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. I will represent Jason’s line by “J:”, Karene’s line by “K:” and when they sing together “T:”. J: If my eyes haven’t focused, I perhaps might said a bit more, but sadly I am just too tired. K: Why carrying so much is a bad thing? It is not right to speak the truth? So after we are in love, the passion will disappeared. J: become a burden. T: Too little love might perhaps lead to too many if. J: Ten pair of couples, who could last to the end. K: How many could push through all the problems. T: Seeing other break when problem comes, would you think I never thought about ourselves? J: No partner, there would be no purpose in live. K: Speechless, feeling turn bad and the love got blew away. T: Even if we seems to be a match, who are we thinking of inside our hearts> How could I keep loving you? J: Who was once without self-esteem? Didn’t have the courage to shorten the distance> Forgive me for not thinking it through. K: Why you like all the new toys and always make fun of me to go against me. Why at the end I have to pity myself and get myself drunk? J: Crying quietly. I attacked and you protected with your allowance. K: You attack and I protect, I remember you also allowed. J: Being with you, I thought I can keep going. K: Dreaming about the passionate love could push through all the problems. T: If I can start again, drag it on and I will keep dragging it on. J: Without partner, I lost my purpose of live. K: Perhaps I move back, hiding in the old house. T: IF the relationship is broken, aged, or losing the heat, would ask you whether you can keep going. Hope you will like the song.



拖泥帶水 – Jason Chung and Karene Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment