Saturday, May 30, 2015

30th May 2015 (感情的段落 – Samantha Lam)

The song for today is “感情的段落” by Samantha Lam. The direct English translation of the title is “The relationship paragraph”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “If you decided to leave then don’t try to go back, I know very clearly in my heart that there is no hope in trying to hold you back. There is no room for dreams, no need to hope to be forgiven. Happiness seems to be lost, it is roving with the god of love. Our hearts are hard to be connected again, like they are separated by a wall. If decided to leave then don’t force yourself to do otherwise. Love song, from now on I will stop singing it, just so that I can forget everything else. A heart couldn’t see two sides, who would have thought that it is hurt and doesn’t want to sing again. Happy story, I wanted to see more today. A chapter after a chapter. Suddenly I think why I don’t go to see a fortune teller, and ask whether I could sing the love song again.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:



感情的段落 – Samantha Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment