Friday, May 1, 2015

1st May 2015 (兩男一女 – Daniel Chan, Alex Fong and Rain Lee)

The song for today is “兩男一女” by Daniel Chan, Alex Fong and Rain Lee. This song is a reader request. This song was the theme song for drama version of Feel 100% (百分百感覺). “Feel 100%” was originally a Hong Kong comic, through the years it had been transformed into many different forms, such as movies, dramas and radio drama. The direct English translation of the title is “Two male one female”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. As there are three singer, I will label Alex’s line by “A:”, Daniel’s by “D:”, Rain’s by “R:” and when they sing together “T:”. A: Many love, but what is love. Once you got it, you look forward to not have it. Caught with your love, but at the same time can be loved. I am not greedy, even novel recorded it that way. D: Many love, who is willing to transfer them to me. Everyone during love, is like they are challenging each other. At the end, there are no money reward, no price reward. What did I get, and what answered you prepared?  R: Look, the theory of love, the more you love, the harder it is to learn. Just hope that I haven’t disappointed you and exchanged happiness. Lucky enough to hang around with my idol. A: remember the beautiful outline. D: at the end we lost to the feeling. R: Perhaps I will meet one that would attract me. A: everyone could be attracted, you might get lost and stop carrying whether it would last or not. R: Perhaps I am worry that I change my mind easily on who is my love one. D: Perhaps that being dump is to give you more selection. R: When I meet the one that attracted me. A: Perhaps many people involved in a relationship are much more massy than in the war zone. R: Perhaps the one that say love me the most will change his mind anytime. D: Perhaps, stop dodging and just wait. T: Think about it after hugging. D: Not holding hands, how could I keep going. Everyone is in love, is it because they got too much time on hand? At the end, who would get it, who would lost, don’t try to predict the result, are you enjoying it now? R: Look, the theory of love, the more you love, the harder it is to learn. Just hope that I haven’t disappointed you and exchanged happiness. Lucky enough to hang around with my idol. A: remember the beautiful outline. D: at the end we lost to the feeling. Hope you will like the song.

Other Daniel related posts:
3rd Apr 2016 (劃火柴 – Daniel Chan)



兩男一女 – Daniel Chan, Alex Fong and Rain Lee

1 comment: