Tuesday, May 19, 2015

19th May 2015 (哈囉 – AGA)

The song for today is “哈囉” by Aga. This song was from 2013. The English translation of the title is “Hello”.

This song is about love. The protagonist said: “Who is the person that were with me to the dead end, but end up asking you the direction. Hello, hello. You said you wanted to bring me out for a short walk, I need to repay you but, hello, hello. This is call loving the wrong person and I understand, but I pretended to be dumb. If it can reborn, then why not? You love me, but why I don’t like you? It doesn’t make sense. You just wanted to be together without caring whether you like me or not, why give up? No longer scare of being lonely, so who luck it was? In the past I love until I die, but since I can no longer go through that emotion again, why not just love you? Forget in the past I have been happy. Forced myself to be happy and you discovered right? Hello, hello. You can accept this sorry, and also pretended to be dumb like me. If you partner is good, then anything is good. I tried very hard, to use my emotion to touch you, even pretended that I have been touched emotionally. Just wished that I could carry this fake emotion to the end. You love me, but why I don’t like you? It doesn’t make sense. Just wanted not to be dump by others so just wish to be with someone. We challenged each other to see who can be more alone, but never think about who could be luckier. I will also love to dead, since we know each other so well, why not just love you?” Hope you will like the song.

28th Apr 2015 (若 – AGA)


哈囉 – AGA

No comments:

Post a Comment