Wednesday, May 13, 2015

13th May 2015 (一路走來 – Edmond Leung)

The song for today is “一路走來” by Edmond Leung. This is a new song from Edmond. The direct English translation of the title is “A road to now”.

The lyrics of the song are about Edmond’s 20 years of music career. It said: “There is a world in my childhood that I hide in my heart, so beautiful that slowly over time I realised that the reality couldn’t match with my expectation. At that age, I jump around, the sky is always high enough that I could always fly high. Realised that I overestimated myself, then I slowly got used to the feeling of being down. No matter how hard I tried, I still couldn’t catch up to you, disappointed or not. But I am not greedy. From my past, I understand that the world is a complex place. Forward and backward, and there are sharp turns. I haven’t slow down. Whoever is lucky, I would peek at him and quietly face the problem ahead. From peak to trough, I returned all my hate. Within the normal life, I search for my happiness. Life is long and bright; look back at the track and sigh. Still alive, so I have gained. Been hurt and cried, but my lover is still in my house, occupationally I will get sick, but it is not abnormal. Had been rich and had fate, so even I am poor I am still relax. The world each day will give me the smell of flower and bird singing for me. I already got used to getting hurt to a point that I got scare all over my body, and from that I learned to laugh loudly. Progressing slowly, but still moving forward, jealous? From peak to trough, I returned all my hate. Within the normal life, I search for my happiness. Life is long and bright; look back at the track and sigh. Still alive so I could laugh. From peak to trough, I make the sky sweat. Within the normal life, I search for my happiness. Life is long and bright; look back at the track and sigh. Still alive so I could laugh.” Hope you will like the song.

1st Jul 2013 (祝你旅途愉快 – Edmond Leung)
14th Mar 2013 (一再問究竟 – Edmond Leung)


一路走來 – Edmond Leung

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, can you translate this song for me 戰友 sang by wilfred lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wrote it for today post:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/14th-may-2015-wilfred-lau.html

      Delete