Sunday, May 3, 2015

3rd May 2015 (我眼中的她 – Leslie Cheung)

The song for today is “我眼中的她” by Leslie Cheung. The direct English translation of the title is “The her in my eyes”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist is breaking up with his girlfriend as he feel that she had changed so much. He said: “Even you said you would change, willing to come back to me, even using that soft voice, that type of voice that sounds like it could compensate everything that you did wrong. But I loved you to a point that I changed my mind. On that day that I felt the worse, I understood that the face that I love is best not to be around me. In my eyes, she hugged and ended at an uncertain future. Someday, she will exist. In my eyes, she (referring to his girlfriend image in his mind) is better than you, worse than you, it really isn’t that important. From first sight, she might not be as good as you, but I rather she never be like you, then at least we could be in love until we die, why lie to myself? Even if you wanted to hug me again, your movement is hard to be like you were before. No matter whom I am to you, all I wanted, dreamed of, is the one from before.” Hope you will like the song.

13th Sep 2014 (側面 – Leslie Cheung)


我眼中的她 – Leslie Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment