Sunday, May 24, 2015

24th May 2015 (樂觀 – Joey Yung)

The song for today is “樂觀” by Joey Yung. This is a new song, only got released this year. The direct English translation of the title is “Optimistic”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist still believe in her relationship with her boyfriend even though everyone else think that she is stupid. She said: “Just let me be like this, let me be so optimistic. I will be alone to until my dead and still would believe that he will bring me flowers to my grave. Let me smile, let me uses my optimistic to fight the saddest story. Glamorously to be turn to ash, to my next life to meet him. Let others to think that I am stupid, I wouldn’t care, wouldn’t mind. Who is working forward, no light, like a dungeon. Pessimistic people are pessimistic because they want someone to protect them. During my death sentence I could be happily enjoying the pain, then it isn’t too painful. Who cares. If it gets late and my love still hasn’t show up, then I will take care of myself. If I could have a painful relationship during my youth, then it would still counted as I din’t missed anything. When would I be able to get hold of him, to heal my wounds. Who cares, I care, I care.” Hope you will like the song.

12th May 2013 (世上只有 – Joey Yung)
3rd May 2013 (16 號愛人 – Joey Yung)
8th Apr 2013 (與蝶同眠 – Joey Yung)

樂觀 – Joey Yung




No comments:

Post a Comment