Sunday, May 31, 2015

31st May 2015 (甘心替代你 – Ekin Cheng)

The song for today is “甘心替代你” by Ekin Cheng. The direct English translation of the title is “Willing to replace you”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist is thinking about the time that he had with his girlfriend. He said: “I don’t care whether the wind had started at the edge of the sky, all I wanted is to look at you. Are there still hope on a silence night? I can take sadness, all because you are still in my heart. The memories of the long night and long road, I will never let it go. The shadow of the long street is passes by the wind and the rain with pride. We escaped together so not worry to get into a dead end. Like fog, like smoke, all like a game. It felt like that they had chosen me and you, like I have faced the live and dead situation again. Is the only choice is to cry and feel painful to say goodbye to you? Impossible for me to feel willingly to replace you.” Hope you will like the song.

30th Apr 2014 (如果天空要下雨 – Ekin Cheng and Halina Tam)
23rd Apr 2013 (仍能情深愛上 – Ekin Cheng)


甘心替代你 – Ekin Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment