Saturday, May 16, 2015

16th May 2015 (地下鐵 – Cathy Leung)

The song for today is “地下鐵” by Cathy Leung (梁雨恩). This song was rather old, it was from 2007. The direct English translation of the title is “Subway”. Despite how old this song is, I actually just hear it a few days ago.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Every day I ride on the subway to get home. At 8 o’clock I will bump into him. Every day, as usual, he got a blue tie on. In his handsomeness, he shows that he is tired. This platform is very crowded. We are forced to get close, but I enjoyed it. If the train could reach the next station in the next century, then it would keep me looking up forever. In the subway, I saw you every day, but it is hard to understand you. We both sigh and show tiredness through our eyes. Wanted to know you, but where to start. Someday, some place, I have already got feeling towards you. Imagined that I could kiss you, and did everything for you. Love you so crazily, perhaps I wouldn’t die for you, but I will be able to have you. Leave the enclosed cabin together; leaving this dull air. This thought, I couldn’t ignore it. So long that it felt like it is the track of the train. Every day, this station is too crowded, me and you are just like a small ant. People passes by, very distanced. How many felt boring inside? In the boring cabin, which will a spark occurred, give others talking point. In the subway, I saw you every day, but it is hard to understand you. We both sigh and show tiredness through our eyes. Wanted to know you, but where to start. Someday, some place, I have already got feeling towards you. Imagined that I could kiss you, and did everything for you. Love you so crazily, perhaps I wouldn’t die for you, but I will show my feeling. Loving you doesn’t need explanation, just like a game. Someday, we will not see each other again? You disappeared in the sea of people. Why I just know how to dream. You fool, so foolish that never spoken. So crowed, I saw you every day, but why hide. I should have quickly said that I am glade to meet you. Wanted to know you, but where to start. Someday, some place, I have already got feeling towards you. God, please give me some courage, so that I could show my love. Love you so crazily, I might not die for you, or should I forget about you? In the cabin I sneakily looked at you, really it is quite creepy.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:
22nd Jun 2015 (怎麼怎麼 – Cathy Leung)

地下鐵 – Cathy Leung

No comments:

Post a Comment