Saturday, July 11, 2015

11th Jul 2015 (震盪 – Amy Chan)

The song for today is “震盪” by Amy Chan. This is one of the few songs from Amy that were famous. The direct English translation of the title is “Shock”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist describing the different stages of her feeling when she was attracted by someone. She said: “You, you, you had made me shock. You, you, you had made me shock. Who is the one that uses laughter to make people breathing so rapidly like light. Who is that one that is like being so attractive that hit the bottom of my heart in every direction. Who is using that hard to understood but never sided eye sight? Shaking me to lose my balance, wanted to half lie down. You, you, you had made me shock. You, you, you had made me shock. Who is making my heart beat to lose control, shaking like break dancing? Who is the one that make me want to surrender but don’t know how to say it out? Who is the one that uses the eyes to rises the sentence that should never be spoke of. Making me lost, losing my balance, wanted to half lie down. Wish that you know, you, you, you had made me shock. You, you, you had made me shock. Red, is the burning cheek.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:

震盪 – Amy Chan




No comments:

Post a Comment