Sunday, July 12, 2015

12th Jul 2015 (別怕我傷心 – Jeff Chang)

The song for today is “別怕我傷心” by Jeff Chang. This song is one of Jeff’s signature songs. The direct English translation of the title is “Don’t worry that I will be hurt”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist his love toward the girl that he loves. He said: “It had been a long time since your last letter; a long time since someone I could share my true thought. I yearn about your lovely eyes, they were the most beautiful stars in my sky. The night away from home is especially quite. A man and a warm heart, not sure whether you could feel it at such far distance. I never dare to promise you anything, is because I know that we are too young. You were chasing for that romantic feeling, or the passion that you don’t need to be responsible? The words in my heart, I am only dare to tell you now, I am not sure whether you would wake up now. Letting me, at a far distance, not need to worry about you. A heart that loves you, will always turn for you. My love, had once deeply touched your heart. You and him had already true love? Don’t hide, tell me, don’t need to worry that it will hurt me.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


別怕我傷心 – Jeff Chang

No comments:

Post a Comment