Thursday, July 23, 2015

23rd Jul 2015 (一對 – Kiki Lam)

The song for today is “一對” by Kiki Lam. This song is a reader request. Personally I haven’t heard of this song before today, but the melody is quite refreshing. The direct English translation of the title is “A pair”. This song was the theme song for a TVB drama.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said: “In the cinema, a pair of couple. In the screen, a minute form a pair. Never noticed what the people surrounding thing. A pair that attracted too much jealousy. The twenty-second century, only feel to have no idea. Still watching quietly all because the pairs of couple around are such good match. Many wars, losing the homeland, glad that popcorn and soft drink are still there. If I am bourn to love you the most, I will not need to fight. Keep being unreasonable and no need to prepare mentally. The tangling game, beautiful and mysterious. If you want a legend, then just ignore those rumours. If I am bourn to love you the most, then there is no need to dodge or hide. Wish that whether I am sitting or standing, I always wanted to be with you. Even though I still dream a lot, I still brazen-faced, not worry to be dump, as I always fallen in love with you. Laughter, being made fun by that crazy person. Sweet sentence, hug in the back seat. The two hands, still tangled together. Forget about that popcorn and soft drink. Passionate and greedy teenager, only in love for a year, so fast that it was like lighting. A touching mental war, I believed in romance and being naïve. Let the feelings comes and goes. Stress free, to be with you to create love. Love and believes, let’s become a pair. No sins. I felt that when I got a year older, I already fallen in love with you.” Hope you will like the song.


一對 – Kiki Lam

1 comment: